Tuesday, October 17, 2006

My Politics

Political Compass asked me to asnwer 36 questions, and then tells me that Iam -8.68 leftist, and -5.69 libertarian, on a scale of +10 to -10 (both my scores being negative). Nothing new in that, and it is actully foolish to answer a bunch of questions to know his/her political views.

My politics:

Economic Left/Right: -8.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.69

While my own politics is hardly bloggable, what is interesting is the analysis presented in their website. Note that how similar are the thinking ot Gandhi, Mandela and Dalai Lama. Hardly surprising, but it makes me happy to know that I also lie somewhere close to them in that scale. Talk about self-propaganda?

The interesting fact that the site tells me is, "If you could get Hitler and Stalin to sit down together and avoid economics, the two diehard authoritarians would find plenty of common ground." This is something that the maoists in India has to accept. They worship Stalin wholly misunderstanding his authoritarian stance. I have a post ready describing how Stalin was the worst capitalist of 20th century, that communism, as defined by marx and perfected by Gandhi and Fascism can never go together. More on that later.

One more interesting titbit on that site is the political preferences of famous composers. Check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home