Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Tibetans Murdered by Chinese Army in Public View

On 1st of this month, the world witnessed the muder of a young Tibetan nun by chinese forces in full public view. A detailed report of what happenned can be found here.

According to it,

The Nangpa Pass serves as a main trading route between Tibet and Nepal, and is commonly used as an escape route by Tibetans fleeing into exile. Tibetan refugees escaping from Tibet into Nepal have been fired upon before on both the Chinese and Nepalese side of the border, but this is the most serious incident for some years.

Apparently, a group of tibetans were leaving their country to escape persecution. While crossing the mighty himalayas, the chinese army took aim, and shot at them. A group of mountaneers from different parts of the world saw this and lived to tell the world about it. This blogs tells the whole story.


The irony is that UNHCR goodwill ambassador is currently in India. Maybe she can highlight the apathetic attitude of the governments in south asia towards the refugees.

3 Comments:

At 4:24 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful, what a webpage it is! This weblog provides helpful data to us, keep
it up.

Feel free to surf to my web blog: sharecash.org download

 
At 4:07 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get pleasure from, cause I found just what I used to be looking
for. You've ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

My blog :: free sex games

 
At 9:01 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there! I understand this is sort of off-topic
however I needed to ask. Does building a well-established website such as yours take a
massive amount work? I'm brand new to running a blog but I do write in my diary on a daily basis. I'd
like to start a blog so I can easily share my personal experience
and thoughts online. Please let me know if you have any kind of suggestions or tips for brand new aspiring bloggers.
Thankyou!

Here is my web site; advanced mass sender

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home